Emily E. Parish, Esq.
Emily is a trial attorney with a broad range of experience involving family law, estate planning, civil litigation, and business disputes. Licensed in both Alabama and Louisiana, Emily’s practice includes divorce, child custody and support, contract disputes, tort claims, construction litigation, business litigation, municipal criminal defense, and estate planning. Emily’s broad range of experience allows her to assist her clients as they navigate some of life’s most difficult situations.
Emily is proud to call the Mobile Bay area home. When she’s not in the office, you can find her enjoying weekend trips to the beach, spending time with her family and two dogs, or attending one of the many local events and festivals in Daphne, Fairhope, and Mobile. In her free time, Emily is active in her church community at Dauphin Way United Methodist Church and is passionate about involvement and investment in her community.
A native of Hattiesburg, Mississippi, Emily earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Mississippi and her Juris Doctorate from Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, where she won the LSU Law Ira S. Flory Trial Competition and was the President of the Public Interest Law Society.
- Louisiana State University School of Law, JD
- The University of Mississippi, B.A.
Community and Professional Activities
- Alabama Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association – Family Law Section
- Young Professionals of Mobile
- Alpha Omicron Pi Alumni Association – Mobile Chapter
- Dauphin Way United Methodist Church
- Divorce and Child Custody
- Civil Litigation
- Contract and Business Disputes
- Estate Planning
- DUI Defense
- Municipal Criminal Defense